Tuesday 7 April 2009

You'll Have to Excuse GCHQ.

When the conficker virus went round the silly little boys took it literally and disabled all my USB ports as a precaution. This means I am now having trouble with my iPod and have been forced to download a new version of iTunes causing them to go into something of a panic.

This display of epic fail means I'm delayed in posting up in my much awaited account of the G20 protests. This post does detail an incident relating to the conduct of City of London Police dog handlers which when viewed alongside the freshly released video of Ian Tomlinson shortly before his death at the G20 protests suddenly becomes very revelant. I just want to mark this moment in time to state my post had already been written before I saw the Guardian's video.

No comments: