Friday 4 April 2014

Time to Lift the Embargo.

As of around 21:10 my father has returned from his train journey to Wales. Along with UK Prime Minister David Cameron's decision to ride the first First Great Western train journey to Dawlish station which had re-opened following the Somerset Floods this puts a new perspective on last night's attempt to steal my father's national rail pass. Not least because it means I've now got a fresh half-stick of rock commemorating "the re-opening of the Dawlish line, 4th April 2014."

However what also sheds new light on Thursday's (3/4/14) burglary is that I've recently discovered that someone has smashed the bathroom window on what used to be my grandmother's property in order to effect entry. As a result the laptop which I recovered may have in fact belonged to my younger brother although I doubt even he could remember it. As this laptop was brought on insurance following a similar burglary I am of course convinced that this should now be investigated as a crime against humanity.

In the meantime I feel the need to check; We do all know that last week's Crystal Palace V Chelsea match was all about getting Liverpool to the top of the English Premier League ahead of the new Inquest into the Hillsborough disaster. Only I heard Chelsea got punished for it mid-week.

21:50 on 4/4/14 (UK date).

Edited at around 15:00 on 6/4/14 (UK date to add);

Yesterday the police scene of crime officers came around whilst I was still asleep. Today my father got a call from a Chief Inspector who will be visiting in person tomorrow to discuss the situation. I assume that he will be informing us that Croydon police and Croydon Council's enforcement division have set up an anti-gang task force that will be working closely with the National Crime Agency to eradicate unsavoury elements from the borough. After all that Hillsborough Inquest is all about police corruption and unlawful killing.

No comments: