Sunday 10 May 2009

The "There is Nothing Going On" Post.

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a massive four days. The simple reason for that there's not really been much going on. Of course the process by which the British New Labour government will be erased from the political landscape is ongoing and will continue until the 2010 general election. I think that New labour represent and indefensible ideology so have no incentive to stop this happening. I am a little disappointed though that the way the British Monarchy are going about the process lacks flair and creativity.

There is also the ongoing story in Bristol where the police are looking for a woman called Hannah who is accused of killing and 11 year old boy called Sam Riddall in a hit and run car accident. I know little about the reality of the story but Hannah is a name that has appeared all over the map in relation to the Bristol Abuse Case although I can't work out why. The main protagonist in the BAC is a woman called Anna without the H's so I think this "Hannah" is an entirely fictitious character created by MI5 to help spread confusion by starting a wild goose chase to find a MI5 handler that never really existed. Riddall of course sounds a lot like riddle which is another word for a puzzle, mystery or conundrum and Sam is a former associate of mine who is causing MI5 quite some bafflement. This means the Brit's are desperately trying to find Hannah to help them solve the Sam Riddall case. Rather then acting as a guide for something that is actually happening the purpose of this story is to make a lot of noise across the Bristol region and put the residents of Bristol on edge by causing them a lot of stress. I think all this proves is that the BAC was never intended to be a warm and cuddly relationship based on love and care. Personally if I was running the MI5 operation I would never have taken this step because they've got to be on crack if they think anyone would take on a shrivelled up rape victim without serious financial remuneration.

I've also broken off all contact with my mother. This is hardly newsworthy because it happened over a month ago. The only new development is that she's sent me an unsolicited letter on the matter. I could post up the entire three page original document but there's not really much in it and it would probably only embarrass her. It starts off by assuming that I'm breaking off contact with her because she won't let me rent her flat which is inaccurate. It then goes on to complain that she has to travel really far too and from work and isn't earning as much money as she would like. That's hardly surprising considering that she gave up a £50,000 per year job close to home for a £25,000 a year job on the other side of the city. Although not mentioned in the letter there is a rumour going around that the state intends to lash out to make her and my brother's lives more difficult. I'm not sure how true that is but while it will obviously be very sad for them I'm not sure how it's really my problem. After all they've both firmly put their loyalty in the hands of the British State and I've seen hundreds of people do that over the years and I've yet to see it work out well once.

Oh and I should point out for people who rely on the BBC for their news that in the Pakistan / Taliban war metaphor Britain is cast in the role of the Taliban. You know, the bunch of religious fanatics who want to drag the world back into the dark ages. Bit of an insult to the Taliban if you ask me.

No comments: