Sunday 3 May 2009

Mayday Disaster.

As I've already reported this year's Mayday protests in London were little more then a joke with only 100 people gathering outside the the Bank of England with no clear purpose. After witnessing the non-event first hand I asked the obvious question of why the Baby P trial was not used as more of a theme especially as the trial was scheduled to end on either April 30th or May 1st.

After some research I've discovered that the case was discussed extensively in relation to the Mayday protest to the extent that a dry run was carried out. However those plans were shelved in favour of the shambles everyone witnessed because it was felt that opposing child abuse and torture was incompatible with the Gay Rights Agenda.

The Mayday protests are expected to continue with an event in Brighton on Monday May 4th but I won't be attending because I won't be expecting much.

No comments: