Monday 16 February 2009

Oh dear the Brits are Still Batting on a Thicky Wicket.

Last week a certain British tabloid ran a story about a 13 year old boy who had just become a father. This story is nothing short of a work of art featuring multiple themes on many complex levels. It is so complex and beautiful that it has completely baffled the British "Intelligence" service to the extent where they've been begging for someone to sit them down and explain it too them very, very slowly. They've done this by conjuring up three lads who also claim to be the father spinning the story into an argument over who should take responsibility for the child in that this smear would get a reaction out of me.

For that obvious reason I won't be discussing the story in any further but I will say that if the UK intelligence services, the UK government, Croydon council or anyone else for that matter think I have a financial, legal or moral obligation to any child there are plenty of well worn routes they can use to establish the truth of the claim beyond any doubt.

While I'm here I might as well use the opportunity to mention one other example of domestic violence that I forgot to mention in my other posts. Someone has taken to letting there dog run free in my garden in order to scare the foxes and my cat. Apart from the implications of setting dogs on a foxes mating ground the only problem is that they decided to do it on a snowy day. I know it sounds arrogant but I can't help but feeling I've been dumped here in Croydon in the hope I'll train up the local council.

No comments: