Wednesday 18 February 2009

I wasn't going to post today.

partly out of respect for the Brit Music awards but mainly because watching the special needs kids fight amongst themselves gets boring after a while but a Puma helicopter crashed in the north Atlantic so clearly MI5 (those Brits) think something exciting happened. They of course get really sulky if they're not being included so here's an update of today's smear stories.

First up Allen Stanford, the Texan billionaire who set up the Stanford series of 20:20 cricket matches has been charged in the USA for running a financial fraud in which investors were promised massive returns which never appeared. Aside from the fact he's clearly a sleazy fraudster this is America's way of pulling the Brits into the headmasters office ands saying;

"In 2006 you promised us that the Bristol Abuse Case which you dreamed up would be a massive success. Now three years on it has clearly failed and failed on a massive scale. We suggest you get your act together and change your tactics."

Of course in the British media they story is spun so that I, rather then the Brits, is cast as Stanford even though I didn't dream up the BAC and have been saying on an almost daily basis that it was doomed to failure. MI5 obviously have to spin the story because they can't allow the British public to know that they are being accused of failing to deliver on their promises because MI5 Loyalist may then realise that MI5 never deliver on their promises.

The other story that came up today is that the law lords have ruled some "Muslim preacher of hate!!!" can be deported. I don't speak stupid so I don't understand how this relates to me because rather then trying to deport me the Brits have actually gone to great lengths over recent years to make sure I can't leave the country. Although it makes no sense it is aimed at me because MI5 are currently really desperate to find reasons for people to hate me because last night I ripped one of their games to shreds. I did this my explaining that when ever a social movement like the anti-war movement, the anti-capitalist movement or most recently the Plane Stupid campaign springs up MI5 start to infiltrate it. Once they've got people inside the campaign those people encourage other members of the campaign to give up on large scale, national, effective actions and instead return to their home communities and focus on small, local, ineffective actions. This helps the campaign to be broken up into small, bite-sized chunks which can then be persecuted and harassed by local councils.. As MI5 are a bit thick and only really have one tactic this small statement had them foaming at the both and baying for revenge. This in itself is a shame because a sharp operator would use the incident to highlight just how doomed to failure the Brits current approach to me is highlighting the need for them to change their path sooner rather then later.


Anyway do we think I'm back to my ranting best?

No comments: