Sunday 6 March 2016

Well That Was Stupid.

On Friday (4/3/16) I tried my hand at multi-tasking. I was trying to clean the bathroom at the same time as preparing dinner.

In my haste I accidentally mixed a number of common household cleaning products. Given the current climate it's probably best that I don't tell you exactly which ones. However the consequence is that I ended up producing chlorine gas - that infamous chemical weapon.

Although I had the option of quickly going somewhere the gas wasn't this nearly completely incapacitated me for a good 30-40 minutes. I spent that time coughing violently with my eyes and nose streaming. I remain rather proud of the fact that I didn't vomit. The coughing became so violent that it triggered a bout of hiccoughs. You've never lived until you've had a severe coughing fit and a severe bout of hiccoughs at the same time.

On the plus side I can now legitimately say that I was gassed during the war against ISIL.

I'm sure that somewhere a special medal is being struck just for me.

11:55 on 6/3/16 (UK date).

No comments: