Tuesday 30 December 2014

Ahh, The Festive Spirit!

I've just got back from the supermarket where some guy with his infant child was having a massive meltdown in the aisles. It had absolutely nothing to do with me so I've got no idea what started, what it was about or how it ended. However the highlight I did overhear was the guy screaming at the top of his voice to the staff; "Do I come to where you work and a f*cking shout at you!!!" which really should have prompted the obvious answer of; "Well yes, clearly you do."

Like I said it was nothing to do with me but I'm pretty sure that if he'd done that in the football stadium next to the supermarket he would have been arrested under the Public Order Act and local social services would have taken responsibility for his child until he could demonstrate that he is a fit parent.

16:05 on 30/12/14 (UK date).

Edited at around 23:05 on 30/12/14 (UK date) to add;

I only made this post because with all the media swarming around Crystal Palace Football Club next door I felt it needed to be said even if it was slightly too long for a Tweet. However I should point out that while I have learnt to hover should I be needed the other highlight of this - I'm assuming Pakistani - faux gangster's tantrum was the moment he claimed to be a member of the Israeli Mossad and threatened to kill everyone with Krav Maga.

Obviously I've never had the responsibility of being a roughly 20 year old duty manager of the supermarket but I'm happy to leave it on the assumption that if said customer decides to return to the store he will be apologising profusely to all the minimum wage staff.

No comments: