Wednesday 13 November 2013

Operation Misery: Month 9, Week 2, Day 2.

Last night Rihanna performed in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. To the surprise of no-one Rihanna's CIA handlers/Live Nation (the management) maintained their blackout on official information. However through unofficial sources I can tell that Rihanna arrived on stage within the acceptable time limit before performing the standard set-list with the standard costume changes and stage set. From the small glimpses of video I've seen the concert seemed to be very strong and energetic with Rihanna on top form.

The main political drama surrounding this concert was of course intended to be provided by me. The management were working on the plan that I would be convicted of criminal damage and then sentenced to something like community service which given my medical status of being unfit for work would have been highly controversial. This would have prompted me to have an evening of rage and ranting which apart from being disruptive in its own right would have been used to create speculation that something violent would happen. To that end there was a small shooting/hostage incident in Phoenix, Arizona in which someone was found killed on a driveway, someone else was found burned in the back garden of the property, a teenage girl was found dead inside the house and another person was found dead in an alleyway close to the house. Apart from the death toll these are all details that were relevant at my trial.

As it turns out though I actually spent most of last night being overjoyed at being acquitted rather being furious at being convicted which took most of the drama out of the situation. I couldn't though resist making Rihanna's date of birth the password for the online bundle of case papers that has now been removed. Although this created a bit of a stir amongst Rihanna's fans I felt that Rihanna at least would have had an excuse for knowing it.

I also felt the need to publicly point out that although she should make a contribution when I refer to my "celebrity readers" in talking about Typhoon Haiyan I am not specifically talking about Rihanna nor am I trying to make her personally responsible for the relief effort. After all part of my objection of Rihanna's recent visit to the Philippines was that it made up part of a very expensive year for her.

It was after I'd published my incredibly coherent - given the hour- update on the situation in the Philippines the management accepted that they weren't going to get the evening they had planned so changed tact. This involved releasing previously unseen photographs from the photoshoot to promote the "Nude" fragrance that featured Rihanna in nothing but sexy lace underwear. For a very obvious reason this would have caused me to focus heavily on Rihanna for the rest of the evening spouting nonsense in the run-up to the concert. Fortunately or unfortunately though I was far too drunk to notice these photographs on my Twitter time-line until this morning.

It was around the time I starting mocking the rumours about whether A$AP Rocky and Rihanna are having sex with each other whilst on tour in order to highlight how deeply annoying it is to be a factor in Rihanna's concert preparations when I've got no idea what's going on in the room I decided that it was probably best to go to bed.

12:45 on 13/11/13 (UK date).

No comments: