Friday 6 September 2013

The Great Repository of Tweets.

As you may have noticed due to the G20 and a general level of laziness I have largely been eschewing blog posts in favour of Tweets. However I feel some of those Tweets - especially the ones from Thursday (5/9/13) - could be considered important so I've decided to list them below;

"1/2 Although it was intended as a reference to the Pivot towards the Pacific Obama's decision to open his w/ a bilateral w/ Japan was"

"2/3 interesting b/c Japan went very public w/ Fukishima's toxic water as reference to my neighbours complaints about my use of herbicide."

"23/3 The Syrian Sarin gas attacks seems to be the Saudi contribution to that discussion."

"1/2 It alright though through the tornado that blew out the windows and Wednesday's 'quake that matched Tuesday's British Columbia 'quake"

"2/2 it seems the Japanese have already been wrapped on the knuckles for not respecting the volatility of the situation."

"1/2 The assassination attempt on 's Interior Minister is as it seems. A flagging protest movement diversifying into classical"

"2/2 terrorism. As I said in previous posts it's been building up over the last few weeks."

" and Miley Cyrus on the same night. Just admit it there's only one guest you really, really want."

"1/2 At the risk of jeopardising 100's of insurance claims I'm convinced that the crash was nothing more than an act of god."

"2/3 There was a certain artistry to it though. E.g early morning fog behaves a lot like Sarin which is why attacks tend to take place in the"

"3/4 early morning. The long crash was like the Gulf War's "Road of Death" and well quite a few people haven't been getting to their planned"

"4/4 destinations recently."

"1/2 As I go to bed I should point out; I haven't had a totally unproductive day. I had breakfast, went to the supermarket and got a haircut."

"2/2 I also watched my father apply more herbicide. So not totally unproductive."

Then on Friday I awoke with; "Result it's raining so I don't have to water the grass to get that lawn stuff working." and then generally started talking b*llocks.

Anyway rather proving my point about general laziness I'm now going to use this as an opportunity to talk about something entirely different;

Today in the UK some ugly women have been appearing on television once again trying to claim they don't enjoy being raped.

Then of course Micheal Turner who occasionally disguises the fact he's a paedophile by appearing in the UK soap "Coronation Street" under the stage name "Michael Le Vell"  has once again appeared in Court accused of raping a child. On this occasion I believe it was a female aged between 12 and 15 years old. Apart from the connection with rape that will become apparent shortly this was intended to promote discussion about fellow Coronation Street paedophile William Roache. Particularly that bizarre interview he gave to a TV station in New Zealand in which he posed certain ecumenical questions. Seriously if Turner gets off this charge people will start asking serious questions about what sort of deal Coronation Street has done with the UK Crown in order to stay out of jail.

Finally a pair of muppets at the BBC have decided to contradict each other over payments made to BBC staff who resigned. This classic "He said, She Said" scenario is going to lead to a stiff grilling by a House of Commons select committee on Monday (9/9/13). The important thing to remember is just like the Jimmy Savile scandal that all this stems from it is largely the government of the day trying to wipe out the BBC because, well they promised Rupert Murdoch.

However taken together all these exciting references to rape remind me of words I couldn't find on August 23rd (23/8/13) when I was last brought to Court. Basically by presenting a "He said, She said" case the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) were attempting to fuel the global discussion about rape. By accepting it Croydon Magistrates Court were hoping to use the Criminal Damage case as a metaphor for that accusation that I fathered a child by raping a woman back in, I think, 2007. Of course by accepting the case I think all they've actually done is prove that (a) the prosecution is politically motivated and (b) they clearly have no problem dragging me to Court on a "He said, She said" allegation making me once again seriously doubt the substance of that rape allegation.

It was perhaps that realisation that caused my law firm to send me a note this week. It's something about Legal Aid which I should probably read at some point in the fullness of time. However there's no great rush because with the next hearing not scheduled until November I think Rihanna should be meeting the fees. After all it's only around 5 hours at GBP500. Oh and apparently Dale Cregan is refusing food.

As for the closure of the Dartford Crossing Bridge apart from invoking memories of the Lee Rigby murder and p*ssing off pretty much every motorist in the South East I'm getting a distinct odour of infrastructure spending.

22:15 on 6/9/13.

No comments: