Monday 30 September 2013

Let's Focus on Me.

After all it's clearly far more exciting then all this Diamonds World Tour nonsense.

Basically I'm having a bit of a busy day catching up on all the stuff I put on hold due to the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) and the Syria thing. So today I got up early to make an appointment to see my GP. Fortunately I was able to get an appointment straight away. The consultation was all pretty routine with my prescription renewed. The only thing is my GP wants to send me for liver and thyroid function tests. However as the results of the heart tests that were ordered back in like February haven't turned up yet I don't think we'll be making that a priority.

The second thing I've been trying to do is respond to my lawyer over this legal aid issue. Basically they've asked me to sign a new application form because they filled in the last one incorrectly. As this seems such an elementary mistake I'm assuming it's just the law firm creating an excuse to get in touch with me because it would be unwise for them to treat this as just another case. So I tried giving them a call but got voicemail so followed it up with an email. Apart from the legal aid form I want to see if they can send me out copies of the case file and witness statements so I can read through them in order to prepare my defence by detailing the large number of significant inconsistencies they contain. If they don't get back to me I'll just send the paperwork back to them although I could actually just make the legal aid application myself.

The only thing of interest is that my lawyers claim they've been trying to call me on my Blackberry but the calls have not been connecting. This seems to be a very deliberate attempt by the security services to make sure that I don't talk to my lawyer on my Blackberry. That's because attorney/client privilege means that if I'm talking to my lawyer on my Blackberry they cannot bug it. So basically I'll be continuing to use my Blackberry to talk to my lawyer. If the security services want to continue the phone-tap they can always drop the malicious, politically motivated and unwinnable prosecution.

13:30 on 30/9/13.

No comments: