Tuesday 30 November 2010

Signing In. Back From the Pub.

Snow delays aside I'm basically reporting that there is nothing to report. I suppose then it's a good time to update you all on the problems I've been having with my domestic situation.

As the Court of Protection ruled against me there has been no change in my grandmother's situation. She's still being prescribed inappropriate medication and is therefore suffering the effects of long term drug abuse, mainly impaired judgement. I've been able to work some of my top secret, extra special "magic" to mitigate the situation and through the Court process I've been able to bring her spending down to a manageable rate.

Demonstrating that sometimes it's the journey rather then the destination that matters although unsuccessful the statutory nuisance proceedings have severely reduced the tactical options available to the Notting Hill Housing Group's "henhouse." Therefore since the October 12th Court date their harassment has been limited to turning the TV in my backroom on and off with a universal remote control. They've done this so many times that they actually broke the TV about two weeks ago forcing me to listen to music instead. They're unable to interfere with the music system so for now the biggest problem I have to put up with from them is their silent fury at not having any influence whatsoever.

No comments: