Thursday 11 November 2010

The COP Judgement.

As previously mentioned I received a copy of Senior Judge Lush's judgment on November 9th. I am seriously considering applying to the Court to make a section 91(2) that would allow publication of this judgement. However if you were able to read a copy of the judgment you would see why the Judge is unlikely to open his decision up to public scrutiny.

Suffice to say it not only gives great breadth for the judgment to be overturned on appeal it also gives grounds from the Judge to be sacked and possibly face criminal prosecution. These are now two things that I will require as part of any settlement however I'm not sure why I should bother pursue them. After all without my input this situation is just the Brits inflicting pain on an old lady because they enjoy it.

However in the coming days I will contact the Legal Aid Board. If they are prepared to provide funding for a full and sufficient legal team to insulate me from the proceedings then I may consider further action.

No comments: