Sunday 29 October 2023

Operation: Saxon Needles; Week 4, Day 2.

That Hamas-Qatar alliance can't expect one of these every day.

Particularly while it's failing in its duty to produce the release of hostages. Either one-by-one, two-by-two. Or all at once.

However I really feel that I should take a moment to remind everyone.

A few years back you may have heard about; "Jihadi John & The ISIS Beatles." Well, I've seen all of their videos.

Just as I've seen the video of ISIL burning that Jordanian pilot alive. Just as I've seen that video of ISIL beheading 21 Egyptian hostages in Libya.

Thankfully, not first hand. I've also seen the mass graves. What ISIL did to civilians in the Battles of Mosul, Raqqa, Palmyra and many others. Along with what our airstrikes did to civilians.

So please, bear all of that in mind.

When I tell you that not only is what Hamas did and continues to do amongst the worst that I have ever seen. It might actually be the worst that I have ever seen.

There is absolutely no equivalency. Between the war that Hamas declared and the, frankly, mild counteroffensive that Israel is currently prosecuting in Gaza.

23:54 on 29/10/23 (UK date).

No comments: