Wednesday 18 March 2015

I'm Ill.

I missed the February ADP meeting on climate change because I was taken ill. On Saturday (14/3/15) I said that I really needed to catch up on what I'd missed. I then of course immediately became ill again. This is just a minor cold which leaves me a lot more clear headed then last time but I do have some mild symptoms like a slight cough and a gravelly voice that can be used to elicit sympathy from passers by.

Completely unrelated to that last night I had another routine appointment with my doctor. With one of my medications being moved onto automatic prescription this has been the first such appointment since December 2013. As a result the big question was how I'd managed to make a two month prescription of the other medication last more then a year. Basically I immediately halved it for 20mg per day to 10mg per day before halving it again to 5mg per day before coming off it for several months. We are now back at 10mg per day with another review in 2 months.

So yeah the whole thing was just slightly too long for a Tweet.

16:00 on 18/3/15 (UK date).

No comments: