Tuesday 25 June 2013

Phones Are Fun(!)

Today I went for my first full gym session in the roughly eight weeks after breaking my finger. I have to report that it wasn't actually as painful as I expected. However feel free to remind me of that statement tomorrow morning.

Before I went to the gym I left Sarastro yet another voicemail message because I think it's fair to give him a sporting chance of proving he is conducting a lawful investigation rather then waging some sort of vendetta. While I was at the gym I got a missed call from a number that was very similar from Sarastro's. It turned out to be from a company called "Local Housing Solutions" who are a Housing Trust similar to the Notting Hill Housing Trust (NHHT). They carry out a large amount of contract work for the Bromley Council which is the borough neighbouring Croydon. Now I think this is just another Housing Trust/Estate Agent making the mistake of thinking they're kings of the universe and attempting to wind me up in my post-gym wind down. However there is also a possibility that I was in fact speaking to someone from MI5 or related agency who were trying to give me the hint that they would prefer me to pursue the conspiracy to commit murder in the commission of a theft approach rather than the crime against humanity approach. If that less likely latter scenario is the case I think it's a good time to remind everybody that law enforcement already have enough probable cause to shut down the observation post.

Speaking of which after finishing with Local Housing Solutions I called the local Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) to chase up that email. I got voicemail.

Incidentally I've sort of decided that today (while I'm drunk) will be a good opportunity to inform my father that I won't be answering bail to Croydon Borough police. After all unlike most people when I say I don't recognise the authority of Croydon Magistrates Court in this matter I've actually got quite a lot of evidence to back it up even if the aforementioned still seem to believe that just because they've deleted something means it has disappeared.

15:10 on 25/6/13

No comments: