Tuesday 18 January 2011

Yes I've Had a Haircut

And yes that undercover police officer Mark Kennedy is doing his best to impersonate me. And no having having to file and indent report every time I get my haircut doesn't help matters. About two weeks ago I had a short back and sides. This is because apparently if you're a man and you walk into any hairdressers or barbers in Croydon whatever you say gets translated into "short back and sides." I am seriously considering giving up and shaving it off my self but apparently combined with my heavy build and a degree of facial scarring that makes me look a bit threatening.

Or to put it another way; It's 20:03 and I'm back from the pub without anything even remotely interesting to report.

Although I should point out that amongst people who worry about these sort of things the Apple/Israel thing has been something of an open secret for about a year. So much so that an episode of the TV show CSI:NY that was broadcast in the USA in late 2010 and in the UK in early 2011 featured a storyline where a couple of iPads were major clues in the crime. The Israeli government took this as a US government attempt to warn their citizens against using Apple products. So in the most recent round on tension in the Middle East the Israeli Defence Force attacked Palestinian protesters with and excessive amount of tear gas. This prompted American Palestinian solidarity campaigners to protest outside the offices of the company that made the tear gas, CSI, in New York.

Although I thought that response was rather clever I hope the Israelis were wrong about it being a US government thing because from an intelligence perspective it was a f**king disaster. Oh and the important Chinese person is meeting the important American person in America so much to my annoyance I think I'm going to have to go quiet for a while.

No comments: