Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bup eht Morf.

That's right I'm back from the pub. I actually got back around 20:05 but failed to report it because absolutely nothing of note happened. So much so that I'm forced to make up part of the following story.

So I went to the pub and they were showing the West Ham V Birmingham semi-final on the TV so everyone was talking about the football and David Beckham's possible move to Tottenham (the Jews) Hotspur. Personally I think this is all a reference to Natalie Portman. If you're not familiar with this Israeli-born actress you soon will be because she is widely tipped to win an Oscar for her role in "The Black Swan" - the one with the ballet not the pirates. Apart from that she has rather carelessly got herself pregnant by her non-Jewish boyfriend. Although they have since got engaged there are a lot of people interested to know if he will be joining the Jews full time or whether he just intends to train with them at weekends. I'm more interested to know if she's realised that the moment that baby is born she is going to have to introduce it to every single person in Israel individually.

Elsewhere Britain has been deluged with a barrage of legal judgements. I will try and cover all of these tomorrow but they include a ruling in the Godstone farm E-coli outbreak that makes no sense to me and the sentencing of one of the students involved in the November 10th student riot. Most importantly though a female TV presenter has won her age discrimination case against the BBC which has had women across the media asking themselves if they're starting to look old. I think the answer is a universal "yes."

No comments: