Thursday 4 June 2009

Navel Gazing Alert!

So far we've spotted three battleships, two destroyers and one really bad pun. That's right today's post is going to be all about my favourite subject - me!

Aside from mild domestic niggles and the ever present nihilistic sorrow that comes from watching people you care about destroy their lives my life is probably the most stress free it has been in six years. This is because the British State has pretty much ceased it's attacks on me. There are three variations as too why this has happened; The excuse the Brits would like you to believe, the excuse the Brits tell themselves and the truth.

  • The excuse they'd like you to believe is that they were so outraged by the conduct of a few rogue agents that they've had a moral epiphany and are no longer going to behave like a bunch of bitter and twisted lunatics who hold all forms of human life in utter contempt.

  • The excuse they tell themselves is that when they attack me directly it goes straight on this blog and their violence comes back on them in spades. Therefore it is a tactically adept move not to attack me directly.

  • The truth, at the risk of uttering famous last words, is they came in as hard as they could over the last two years, got bogged down and now they're out of ammunition.

Regardless of which of these interpretations you chose to believe the attacks on me have dropped off dramatically. The helicopters have all but disappeared, the number of break-ins have reduced dramatically and there's no-one they can deny immediate medical treatment too. Of course this does not mean the war has ended because like every sad old drunk the Brits always have time for one more round. This time the state will focus it's attacks on my known associates in the hope that they will be less able to defend themselves and the attacks will be more discreet.

One area they will concentrate on is my mother, brother and sister. I've commented on this before and the central point of the plan is for my brother to return from Europe to a long period of unemployment. This will force him to live in my mothers flat and give him lots of time to firm up relationships with his siblings, my father, my mother and my grandmother. This of course will make him the core reporting agent for the operation. The plan also features my sister having her medical treatment transferred from a hospital in Guilford to a hospital in South London in order to further cement the family unit. There may also be attempts to break up my mothers relationship in order to force her to share her flat with my brother. I have to say that I'm not particularly bothered by this because with me it's a simple either/or arrangement. Either you serve the state or you are a member of my family, you cannot be both.

It does look a little bit worrying for my mother though because unless she pulls her socks up pretty damn quick she could well ending living with her youngest son and her eldest daughter in that sweaty little flat for the rest of their natural lives.

The second area the Brits will concentrate on is my friend Iian and his cougarish girlfriend who live in Brighton. This operation has been up and running for quite a while now and has focused on Iian's job at energy company Npower and his girlfriends job with Lexus. It has intensified recently with Iian's co-erced decision to allow a colleague from Npower to move in the with the couple while he's between houses. This dropped out of a masters degree in architecture at Brighton university and seems to be the perfect thumbnail sketch of me if the artist could only draw in crayon. I won't go into much detail about this particular game because depending on how dull things get I might be tempted to play it myself just to keep my eye in. Again I'm not that worried about this operation because the relationship itself was set up by the Brits as part of the Bristol Abuse Case so by studying it the Brits are in effect simply spying on themselves.

The third area the Brits will concentrating on is the Bristol Abuse case and this is where they will be focusing most of their efforts. This will concentrate on bombarding the whole area with emotionally stressful stories like the Sam Riddell story and the Sam Puttrick case. The plan here is exactly the same as it was when it was aimed at me, shake up the entire region in order to see what falls off on telephones, emails and into the ears of community based agents. Amy herself will come in for special attention with news stories and customer issues that she will have to deal with as part of her job. There will also no doubt be the usual range of COINTELPRO operations including missing letters, interrupted telephone and utility services along with sleep deprivation through car alarms and low flying aircraft.

Aside from gathering information the Bristol operation also has the objective of breaking up Amy and Anna's relationship. This is because not only have the Brits realised that not only will the relationship not achieve the objective it was set for it will also act as a money pit and leave dark stain on Britain's reputation. Of course when the relationship eventually breaks up in the next 18-24 months all those involved will think that the break up is a result of a choice they made with their own free will. This will stop them looking for someone to blame and negate the state having to compensate the victims for what is, in effect, the loss of their lives.

All in all it looks like the next few years are going to get very unpleasant for those people who have acted against my best advice. On the plus side though the debate has changed from "Am I good enough?" to "Why should I obey people who are clearly not as good at this as I am?"

No comments: